12826847

I have been employed by the same company for 21 yrs and run

Customer Question

I have been employed by the same company for 21 yrs and run a pub for a major brewery, i live in the accomadation above the pub, but do not own a property of my own. i have tried over the yrs to get on the property ladder but have brought up my 2 children practically on my own, just with maintainance from their father. i have never claimed benifits in my life and always been employed. As i am getting older and job is getting more difficult i am thinking of maybe getting out of the pub trade. i cannot afford a mortgage and now my age is against me, i am now 52yrs old. i have been on the council list for a few yrs now, but without somewhere to move to, i can't start looking for a job, if i give up my job, i understand i have made myself homeless and i do not want to be in that position. I am a very proud person and have worked extremely hard over the 20 yrs but i feel now it is time to slow down a little. Where do i stand as regards ***** ***** to live for myself and my son, my daughter is going to University in a couple of weeks time. I would be gratefull of some help or advise, i feel stuck in a very difficult position.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you can help me i will wait for an answer, i would be grateful of any help or advise you can give me. Many Thanks. Sallie XXXXX.

Hello Sallie,
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello Sallie,
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thats fine, i really would have liked some advice, what happens now , do i get my money back as you were not able to help me.

Sallie.