75100385

since last year iwas getting phone call about ppi which I had

Customer Question

since last year iwas getting phone call about ppi which I had refused for I was told I wasn't entitled to ppi .Now I get call to say they looked into it and I am entiled to ppi and the firm is acting on my behalf this was 20.8 2014 they gave me a reference.and said to pay a sum of 250 pouns which I did .The money that I was suppose was 4. 700 .50 I had to paid that money either at the post office or the credit union .I paid that money .then I get another phone call on 21.8 2014 to say to pay another 500 pounds to get this money release and whatsoever money I paid to them will repay back and will get a check in the post today.Now I ve got anotherphone called today again asking me to send another 1.000 pounds before this money could be release now I don't know what to do because I already send 750 pounds .I have all the papers and information and will like to know where I could go from here.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

How much have you paid in total and what method did you use please?