12826847

hello there my name is ***** ***** a mother of two, my son had

Customer Question

hello there my name is ***** ***** a mother of two,
my son had his yearly imunisations back in december and developed a load of bruising so i took him to the doctors the following monday, the docs phoned social services they took my child from me at the doctors surgery then procedeed to take my second child from my house with no orders etc, they are placed with my mother the police have nfa the case but social services have proceeded to take me to court to get my children away from me. i know i havent harmed my son.. but i feel like im loosing the battle.. they have no court orders inplace but refuse to let my children come home, my children were taken on the 23rd december last year and i still have no outcome.. please can someone help me??
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

My name is Clare and I apologise for the delay
Have you actually been to Court - have proceedings been issued?
What contact are you having?