12826847

My Turkish husbands application for family visa for 4 week

Customer Question

My Turkish husbands application for family visa for 4 week visit was refused on 13 August 2014. The reasons used to refuse are not true. The decision maker says in refusal letter my husbands bank statement money was deposited and withdrawn on the same day - this is utterly untrue my husbands money had been in his account and is still there, the reason as mentioned is just not true - 2nd reason of refusal given by decision maker was that no supporting evidence offered to prove the sale of my villa to support my healthy bank account - so he doesn't believe I or my husband have access to the funds in my named bank account. This again a lie on decision makers part and quite unbelievable he can put this in print. All supporting evidence was included in my husbands application as required by immigration, this included my tapu/power of attorney for my husband to sign the sale documents on my behalf in the land registry and Notery in Bodrum. These accusations by the decision maker are ludicrous and not true in any shap or form. This decision maker has failed to follow the rules of immigration and has made up reasons to reject. I want to complain to the home office and the decision makers integrity, capabilities and competence - his abilities or hidden agenda must be reviewed immediately. To be sure we submitted the application and supporting evidence correctly we chose to use immigration visa services agency, so they could check all our documents and prepare a full covering letter with the application - they agreed all documentation to support the application and maintenance was in order and more than adequate to result in a permit to visa. Not them or us could forsee a decision based on lies created by decision maker who's conduct is appalling and can be seen as highly prejudice towards the application or turkish citizens. Where do I complain about this decision makers failure to follow immigration maintenance rules correctly when decision making. His lack of care to read and examine the case/or examine documents correctly? He is an employee and answerable to competence in the workplace like you or I. The application and service fees has cost us £900 which tbe decision maker is responsible for our lost costs because he has chosen to lie in which to base his rejection decision. He is accountable for this terrible wrong doing. Elaina

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I cancel the question do you refund my money paid? I am a little surprised you are legal experts but having difficulty finding someone qualified to offer me further directions!

Elaina

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

I am happy to wait a reasonable time 3 days for an expert answer. However, if I cancel the question then it would be expected a full refund will be made as you failed to.find a law upstanding answer

Hello Elaina,
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I understand. Please confirm if you do decide you would like a refund.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Maybe best if you refund my £36 if you struggling to find legal answers. I will use a 30 minute free option with local solicitors. I was hoping to have an answer with a few days but hasn't happened!

Kindest regards,

Elaina