12826847

my wife was placed in a care home on a safe guarding issue

Customer Question

my wife was placed in a care home on a safe guarding issue wich was later dropped because no evidence of any harm was found.my wife was constantly telling social workers she wanted to go back home to be with her husband , these requests were refused becuse the social worker had said if my wife returned to her bungalow she would be at risk of significant harm from myself all the evidence proved otherwise
my wife was receiving care at home and my belief is social workers realised it would be a cheaper option for the council to keep her in the care home
my wife hated every day she spent thier and was frighted to death when left on her own
she passed away dec 20th last year a lot earlier than she would have done if she been at home with her husband is there any legall action i can take
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

I would like to close the question and i would like to close my account.So i would like the direct debit canceling.

Leslie XXXXXX