31090051

I carried out a will search and no will was found now 9 months

Customer Question

I carried out a will search and no will was found now 9 months after my mothers death my step brother has produced a copy of a will that has no signatures is it valid
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.

A will which is unsigned is not valid. If it has a name of a solicitor on it you could check whether the copy he has produced is a draft and whether there is a signed copy. However, an unsigned will is not a will.

Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8mflu-carried-will-search-no-will-found-months.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.