tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

In February the gales brought down a very large tree in my

In February the gales brought down a very large tree in my garden damaging a small area of panel to my neighbours fence. I did call to tell her about the incident, unfortunately, she didn't appear to be around as she frequently goes away in the winter months. In July my neighbour decided to have her fence renewed as there was also a very large hole in her front fence. The fencing contractors did a portion from my side, (allegedly) saying it would be easier. I did agree to this not realising the damadge they would do to property. They cut down my mature bushes, trampled my lovely plants into the ground, and, the final and most serious problem, severing the cable that runs the whole length of my garden. (which incidentaly was buried in the appropriate manner) This cable services the electric gates (with which I had to open manually) a large part of the house and also the waterfall etc,. off the fish pond.
I have called in SSE as we have an insurance with them, (Insurance doesn't cover as done by third party) they have also had to by-pass a switch in the fuse box so as I am able to have electric!
I have written to the neighbour three times with every detail of damadge and also been trying to contact the fencers to no avail!!
I look forward to hearing your comments on this issue.
Your faithfully,
Mrs. A. Ward
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 2 years ago.
tdlawyer :

Hi thanks for your question.

tdlawyer :

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: Hi. I can't get in to your reply, it won't open up!