12826847

NEIGHBOUR AT THE BACK KEEP CLOCKING WEN WE GO IN AND OUT OF

NEIGHBOUR AT THE BACK KEEP CLOCKING WEN WE GO IN AND OUT OF THE HOUSE AND HAS PUT UP A CCTV POINTING IN TO OUR KITCHEN CAN I DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
If its just that they are watching you alone then that does not offend. There is clear case law on that point.
There is an argument that CCTV cameras pointing at your property solely amounts to harassment though. Its not settled law but the police do usually tell people to point their cameras elsewhere at least in part. It depends how many cameras he has. He is free to have one camera pointing at your property as long as the others look elsehwere.
The fact that the cameras point to your kitchen would not offend though per se. There is an offence of voyeurism but you have to capture somebody doing something really private before you get over that hurdle and you also have to show sexual gratification.
You can always seek an injunction forcing him to remove or relocate the camers but that would be at your cost initially.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my parents live in the same property I was in the kitchen before blind shut he keeps turn the flood light on and off to enoy us I was also in the garden with the back door open he clocks us going in and out of the house

That would not change my answer above.