Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Can you advise me ? Dr Alberto Mancini, Studio Legale di Alberto

Can you advise me ? Dr Alberto Mancini, Studio Legale di Alberto Mancini, Calle de Juan de Messa, Sevilla 41003. I assume he is a genuine lawyer?
Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : Why have you instructed him?
Customer:

out of the blue I have had a request from a man I never met to distribute a certain large sum of money to charities as this man has only a few months to live. He has named Mancini as his lawyer

Customer:

No I have not contacted Mancini yet.

Alex Hughes : This sounds like a scam. Are they asking you to send money or share personal information about yourself?
Customer:

No They are not asking me to send any money or share personal information. Just to distribute Mark Veria's money before he dies

Alex Hughes : I wouldn't get involved if I were you. According to the equivalent of the Spanish Law Society there is no Dr Alberto Mancini practising from Seville. By the way I have been looking at our own archives and low and behold there was a fake Dr Alberto Mancini practising from a Naples. There's a fair distance between the two cities. It sounds like a scam. And why contact you?! Why not a lawyer in the UK to help with asset distribution?!
Alex Hughes : All different combinations of the name and address of the so called lawyer does not produce any details a lawyer in Seville called Dr Mancini.
Alex Hughes : Can I assist any further?
Customer:

Thank you very much. !!