Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

my reading for drink driving was 62mgs for 1 st offence how

my reading for drink driving was 62mgs for 1 st offence how long a ban will i get . scots law, if i plead guilty
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : Was there an accident?
Alex Hughes : OK not to worry. The ban is likely to be 18 months for a reading of 62 in breath. You can reduce this by agreeing to do the drink drivers rehabilitation course which costs about £200. If you complete the course successfully you can reduce the ban by up to 25%.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
The ban is likely to be 18 months for a reading of 62 in breath. You can reduce this by agreeing to do the drink drivers rehabilitation course which costs about £200. If you complete the course successfully you can reduce the ban by up to 25%.