UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

PLEASE THIS IS FOR THE THIRD TIME I AM WRITING TO YOU AND HAD

PLEASE THIS IS FOR THE THIRD TIME I AM WRITING TO YOU AND HAD BEEN CHARGED ME BUT NO ANSWER WAS GIVE
" I WANT THE LEGIBILITY OF MY CHILDREN IF THEY CAN GET A BRITISH CITIZENSHIP
I HAD AN (ILR) IN 1990 AND LEFT THE UK SINCE THEN BUT KEPT ON COMING BACK EVERY 2 YEARS IN ORDER NOT TO LOSE THE ILR . I HAD 2 CHILDREN BORN IN 1994 AND 1998 BOTH IN UK AND GOT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES , CAN THEY APPLY FOR BRITISH PASSPORT " ALSO ABOUT MY TWO OTHER 2 CHILDREN BORN IN UK BUT BEFORE I GOT THE ILR,.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO PROBLEM

I WILL WAIT BUT HOPEFULLY NOT TOO LONG

MANY THANKS

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Could you confirm where you children are now? inside or outside the UK?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for your respose

They are out side UK

best regards

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If the children are outside the UK then you should apply for them to be issued with a British Passport because at the time of their birth in the UK you had indefinite leave to remain. The best thing for then would be to come to the UK and submit their application for British Passports.
In respect of the child born before you obtained indefinite leave to remain, they would need to be registered as British Nationals and would not be able to apply for a British Passport straight away. Once they are registered they would then be issued with a certificate of naturalisation which they can use to obtain their British Passports.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.