12826847

My childrens step mothers house was raided. Do I have a right

My childrens step mothers house was raided. Do I have a right to know this as they stay over theirs every other weekend?
Raided by whom?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Police raided their house for stolen goods. Also are police allowed to tell me if house was raided? Obviously I have my childrens welfare at heart and am very worried about all this.
I'm afraid you are not entitled to any information about this of any kind. This is a police investigation into the activities of another person and they have a duty not to reveal that information.
I'm very sorry but there is nothing positive I can say about this. There is no basis upon which you could get access to this information.
You can, of course, make a report to social services if you have concerns although stolen property is not per se a child welfare issue.