12826847

My husbands finances have been poor throughout our 20 year

Customer Question

My husbands finances have been poor throughout our 20 year marriage have recently help him from being made bankrupt he has been barely home in the last 2 years. My son of 16 is now showing no respect and behaving badly I have been living in this situation so long my health is suffering from the stress. Please advise
What information would you like - have you decided to divorce your ex?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have been trying to hold on to my marriage but when I do see my husband which is not often it's seems like he rather be somewhere else,18 months ago his brother caused a lot of trouble on his side of the family and our relationship has suffered as a consequence , and the financial pressure has not helped at one point I could not even phone him without him shouting at me so even communicating was a problem. I have suffered with anxiety not sure what is the right thing to do.