75100385

Good morning Alex, further to my question dated 11/8/14 about

Good morning Alex, further to my question dated 11/8/14 about my lodger. He is still not speaking, that's not the problem. His rent money was due into my account last Friday 22/8/14 but didn't go in. I assumed it was due to his salary not going into his account before the bank holiday. I've checked my account this morning and his rent money has still not gone in. I'm going to have to ask him about this, in the likelihood of him ignoring me again am I with in the law to serve him a weeks notice to leave?
Thanks Rowland Hunter
Alex Watts :

Thank you for asking for me again.

Alex Watts :

Might I invite you to rate my first answer before we continue with this?

Alex Watts :

It can be found at: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8lna8-lodger-home-re-acted-badly.html

Thank you. Yes you are entitled to serve notice. If the lodger has not paid rent, then you can serve notice.
Does that help?