12826847

I have been caught by camera twice 1 on 16-08 and on 20-08,

Customer Question

I have been caught by camera twice 1 on 16-08 and on 20-08, I cover a postal code area of dy1 to dy10 with my job, 1 was 35mph the other 37mph by the same camera. I have 3 points on my licence which come off on the 10th september next month. I have had a lot going on in my life with my relationship breaking down, and my son is a cannabis smoker with a gambling addiction, I also look after my 86 year old mother, and get no help. I claim no benefits and have 2 jobs to make ends meet. The tickets were all too much for me and on Saturday night I stupidly tried to end my own life and was admitted to Russels Hall hospital in Dudley, I just dont know where to turn, if I lose my jobs we lose the house as I am the main earner, I am 56 years old and I am just trying to keep my house where i live with my two sons and partner. Is there any help I can get, I am going to struggle to pay the fines?
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to know is there anything at all that I can do to help me, I cannot afford the fines at the moment and I cannot afford to get these points

I presume that these are still the fixed penalty fines?
If so, its not good news Im afraid unless you are prepared to take the risk of going to court.