12826847

I just need to ask, what happens if a child reports the one

Customer Question

I just need to ask, what happens if a child reports the one of the parents to t,he police of physical abuse, because the dad slapped her?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please i wa told by the officer taht he was cautioned! but her is not due home till 22nd of September. Secondly, i do not know how that will affect my ofsted registration when her comes home. Social services tooo will be coming tomorrow as well.

Funmj

I can help you with the criminal matter but I wouldnt know anything about social services or Ofsted.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not think you will be able to help me any further then, please. Thanks.

Where do i rate your answers please? I was told he was cautioned, but he cannot come home until the 22nd of next month. Does this go on his record? or will it affect him getting a job ? He is an IT Consultant. Thanks.

Ok. Best of luck.

Opting out.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

What exactly has happened - and what is your position?