12826847

Hello, My name is***** is my situation: I find a part

Customer Question

My name is***** is my situation: I find a part time job on BBS on 24/08/2014. one of employer whose name is ***** ***** me the job detail is sport data editor, and their company name is***** searched it on google and find it is normal and legal company, so i think it is good opportunity to take this chance, we did not sign any contract and they told me training will be on the stadium. They give me some paperwork about how to report the game as well, I printed out and look over it, there is nothing strange but only some information to guide me how to report the game.Therefore, i went to Birmingham FC stadium yesterday. Before the game kick off, i received a call from one of the employer who I do not known. they let me report game through the phone. After 45 mins the stadium security come by and ask me what i am doing, i told him i am report the football game, then he lead me face to the police. The police told me it is illegal gambling, and asked me many questions and i told them all the truth. After that, the police took my name, birthday, home address and the paperwork which i printed out, and take a photo of me. They copy my student ID and record my mobile number as well. They also make a phone call to somebody, then told me i should leave UK before 28/09/2014, which is my visa expire date. However,They didn't give me any paper or sheet to sign and no fingerprint. Then just expel me out of stadium and told me I am forbidden to enter this stadium again.
One police officer make an call for checking my current visa.
I have three questions below:
1. Will i have a criminal record?
2. If the police sue me in the future, Can I prove i am innocent in the court? (I have evidence to prove it and have no idea it is related to a gambling).
3. I need renew my visa, does this will affect my future visa?
Thank you so much!!
Regards,
Justin
I can help you with the first two parts of your problem but you would need to ask a separate question in relation to your visa. Is that okay?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have three questions below:
1. Will i have a criminal record?
Thank you so much!!

Regards,
Justin

Optional Information:
System of Law: England-and-Wales

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo

Yes, please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo

Are you there?