12826847

If a person is given a third of husbands private pension 15years

Customer Question

If a person is given a third of husbands private pension 15years ago after a divorce to be taken on his retirement and he takes early retirement when will the pension be payable.
What is the exact wording of the order relating to the pension?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment order placed on pension. Specified percentage of the net pension to be paid to the receiving party by way of regular monthly payments 33 1/3%. Which shall include 33 1/3% of any discretionary payment made by the Trustees in lieu of further pension payments in the event of the Respondents death within 5 years of retirement

Ok so it was an "ear marking" order.
Was spouse maintenance also ordered?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Only for three years in respect of daughter £150 per wk from 4th feb 2002 until 4th aug 2002 £100 per wk from 11th aug until 4th feb 2003 £75 per wk from 11th feb until 4th feb 2005

What does the order say about when the payments should start?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I am sorry - but it is important to know the exact wording of the Order when it comes to when the Order starts - this will enable me to answer the question!