12826847

i was on a mbt group ran by nhs mental health,i was abused

Customer Question

i was on a mbt group ran by nhs mental health,i was abused which caused me to breakdown mentally.i acted out in that i contacted the psycologists private pracyise,iwas in meltdown and felt i only gave the psygst reverse psycology.the abuse caused me to od and severe depressin.i felt the psgsyst was abusing me in the group and other patients folowd this by abusing me.in a m oment of despration i rang the psycgst and made some low level mentalising calls.i was very distressd at the time.the psycgst called the police and things spiralled.wen attending police st re harrsment i was informed by the police that if i didnt sign that they would areest me and have me sectioned i wsa scared and signed.is this legal.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Is there any reason why you think it might not be legal please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

because iwsa under pressure frm the police and there had been provocation by the complainant.ive made acomplaint to hcpc about psycst thanku

Sorry but what have you signed?