Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You should have terms and conditions yes.
This can either be online or at an address where people write and ask for them
But you need terms to suggest things like:
- How the competition will be run
- How do people enter
- Can they enter more than once
- If they dont win is your decision final
- What happens if there is a dispute
- What happens if the person is under 18
- What law applies to the contract
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
terms and conditions , do i need a solicitor to wrtie these or can I do this myself?
Is there a maximum time limit for the competition?
If i wanted to promote the product would i need a certain licence I am already registered as a sole trader
can you recommend any solicitor , to register and write my terms and conditions?
Thank you for your help