12826847

I create online learning. I have been approached to create

I create online learning.
I have been approached to create some courses by someone in the US who runs - classes on the legal (over there in his state) subject of marijuana growing and processing.
Would I be breaking UK law if I created these course, as I am talking about things that are not legal over here?
Many thanks!
Is this essentially providing lessons and information on how to grow marijuana please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As far as I know - that is correct.

His site is http://thcuniversity.org/

There isn't an offence in that per se and, in fact, many U tube videos cover topics like this.
The only potential option that I can see is something like the new incitement offence and then they would have to prove that you intended a person in the UK to watch the video and to act upon it which is hard for them to do.
Obviously it might suggest that you are in possession of cannabis yourself or growing it so there might be visits from the police but if they find nothing then that would fall away.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks - that's a great start point. Great service.

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/