75100385

Hi we have recently had a issue with our dogs and the council

Hi we have recently had a issue with our dogs and the council and the police are involved however this is becouse a number of residents have complained I also understand they got a petition with 50 names on this is making me and my wife I'll we have two young children and the council are being completely disprotionate with consent visits emails and calls we don't know who the neighbours are as we live in a small village and the council will not tell us
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Do you own your property? Was is it the Council are trying to make you do please?

Customer: Basically we have had to sign a agreement to have the dog muzzled and on lead but I am benign harrassed by the residents of willingdon they now want to walk with both dogs and myself to establish if there is a threat to the public we live in East Sussex
Customer: Can you call me to discuss in detail
Customer: Yes we own house
Customer: Are you still there ?
Alex Watts :

Sadly this is a question and answer site, all communication must be online

Alex Watts :

On what basis did you sign the agreement, has there ever been an incident where the dog has attacked or tried to attack someone/

Customer: Ok but I think we need an injunction with a view to preventing the harassment
Alex Watts :

Harassment from whom?

Alex Watts :

Residents?

Customer: The incident was dog on dog but because I only paid half the vet will on a without predujice basis they are are not happy and are causing me harassment they have lived in area 30 yrs
Alex Watts :

You want me to tell you how to get an injunction?

Customer: Residents but council will not give me the names
Alex Watts :

So who is harassing you?

Customer: Yes but I will need order from ct to obtain names of complaints
Alex Watts :

In that case you need to apply to the Court for disclosure. You need to use form N1

Customer: Residents I don't know names but I know people keep complaining to council
Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

And Form n244

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

To make an application for specific disclosure.

Alex Watts :

Once you have this then you can again use form N1 and N16 to apply for an injunction

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

The Court will then consider the application and decide whether to make an order

Alex Watts :

If the matter is contested then the Court will consider giving directions and setting the matter down for trial

Alex Watts :

in the interim a Judge may grant an order preventing harassmnet

Alex Watts :

Customer: Provide statement with order and then would I ask for hearing for it or without and will I need to serve a copy on the council as well
Alex Watts :

You would need it without a hearing. A judge wont grant an order for specific disclosure without a hearing

Customer: So with hearing and I attend once date set put case to judge then of we go
Alex Watts :

Yes that is it

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything for you about this?

Customer: For order for disclosure is it on balance of probs if order is granted
Alex Watts :

Yes

Customer: Thank you very helpful
Alex Watts :

Does this answer the question for you today?

Alex Watts :

If so might I invite you to rate my answer before you go

Alex Watts :

If the system wont let you or you need more help please click reply