75100385

benefits fraud in family law

I am at my final hearing on the 9th. The court on Tuesday said he can put this solicitor letter in which he said he had but that hasn't came to me it's an other statement and in this statement he says I'm in fear of been found out that fraud the benefits. My ex and I was close spent our time together and I stayed there 2-3 nights a wk apart from when I had my daughter and stayed there for 2 wks. what will happen at court now?? Will the court take action on this information and how do I prove I wasn't doing it

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What is the basis of the overpayment and how much is it please?
Customer:

sorry when I am at court on the 9th. is that my children dont see there dad. In he's last statement which he has just put in, he says because I did not live with him for 8 yrs and our council tax say it was 2 Years. so in he's statement he said that I am lying because I was doing benefit fraud before 2007 that's why I am not being truthful about when I live with him.