12826847

Hello Background - I have secured a CCJ against a tenant.

Customer Question

Background - I have secured a CCJ against a tenant. He applied to have it set aside and failed
I now have a final judgment. He is self employed , nothing the bailiffs could take. No property so I'm thinking of a third party debt order as I know he has a couple of bank accounts.
Question - Can I also issue this to his employer ? I know he drives HGVs and where he is working but as self employed it wouldn't be an attachment of earning !
Question - If I do the bank and his employer are they two separate applications ? Two fees ?
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.

How much are you owed?

Have you requested an oral examination about his finances?