Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I put £200 in account with company www.optionsxo.com they done

Customer Question

I put £200 in account with company www.optionsxo.com they done one trade and are asking for more money, my money is visible in the account, but they are not sending me any legal disclosure documents or explaining how would I take money out of their account, they are not answering phones either, Phone number is *****(###) ###-####
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : What would you like to know about this exactly?
Customer:

Please go ahead

Alex Hughes : What would you like to know about this?
Customer:

Like I said they trade currencies futures and options which I used to trade myself

Alex Hughes : I understand. But what would you like to know from me?
Customer:

They said if I put £200 in the account by credit card they will show me what they can do

Customer:

Aftter 15 mins account showed £ 400.50

Alex Hughes : OK. But is there something you want to ask me?
Customer:

But broker said I will only trade for you if you put £ 10000, I can not do that unles they at least email me some legal disclosure or way of taking money of their account, tried to contact them by phone, but whichever option you choose you get music

Customer:

How to check are they legitimate or is it scam, as I read on Internet that other people expereinced simillar problems?

Customer:

How do I get to speak to their accounts department and see if they are registered ?

Alex Hughes : I don't think this is a scam but the company is very secretive about their operations. Looking at their website I cannot see an address or any other contact information. You could email them :***@******.*** and see if you get a response. There are many reviews online which suggest this company is not very good for customer service. If you do not get any response from them then you should not invest and more money.
Alex Hughes : They are not registered in the Uk at Companies House. They appear to be an American based company. You may have to contact the authorities in the USA.
Customer:

I was thinking exactly the same, unless I get response and something by email or by letter, I will not invest anymore, broker said that on £ 10000 he would m

Customer:

be making me aprox. $ 3000 a month. Sounds great, but no good if you can not take it out. LOL

Alex Hughes : Don't give them any more money until you are 100% that they are legitimate. It's better to lose £200 than £10,000.
Customer:

I am still waiting for answer from your lawyers which I paid £ 49 for on different matter, how long does it usually take?

Customer:

It says they will email

Alex Hughes : If you kindly rate this post I will have a look at the other matter for you.
Customer:

Perhaps you can help with thatbanswer too?

Customer:

sorry that answer

Customer:

I will kindly rate it

Alex Hughes : Thanks. I will have a look at the other matter now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need help wit different matter?

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Yes, I have responded to that question. You should have received an email.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You promised to discuss different topic

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
You asked a question about mental health law. I have responded to that question so you need to go over to that thread:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8mv7v-held-section-mental-health-act-no-reason.html