UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

HI there just asking Quetions on behalf of my friend,he came

HI there just asking Quetions on behalf of my friend,he came to the UK without a passport & claimed asylum but was refused,he is now married to an eea national,and was giving 5 years residency,but he claimed to be a national of a country which is not,the name & date of birth he is using in the UK is not precise the same as on his birth cetificate,but he is thinking to contact UKBA to come clean,but is it better to come clean or to leave his history as they are?& what would happen if he contact the UKBA to come clean?thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'll wait,but will I get charged,or only when my question is answered?

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer Support should be in contact to answer your query.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
I believe that he should contact the UKBA can state that there was a mistake in what he has informed them and then let the UKBA know exactly what is incorrect and what the name, nationality and date of birth should be.
If he does disclose the information to the home office, then there is a chance that the home office would reconsider whether to cancel his visa or not and if they do think that the details he has given are enough for them to cancel his visa then he maybe returned to his home country and may also be banned for misleading the home office.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So is it better for him to leave it as it is?as he doesn't want return to his home country

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I can only recommend that he does the right thing, which is to inform the home office of his correct details.
If he does not wish to inform them, that that is up to him.
I hope this answers your question, i look forward to your rating.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Is there anything else I can assist you with? If not kindly provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
kindly provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.