75100385

PayPal are holding over £3000 of my money and are telling me

PayPal are holding over £3000 of my money and are telling me to do a direct debit reversal to get the monies back but me bank Llloyds will not do it because they say they do not do that with PayPal so I have hit a brick wall .Please advise
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Why can't you just to a regular withdraw please?
Customer: Because I purchased an item and split the payment because the value was higher than there limit on single item the purchase turn out to be bogus so after a lot of effort by me they pulled back the monies from the seller there is a similar amount which Amex are recovering total price was better than £6500. Pay pal say that the only way they can do it know is buy direct debit reversal .Amex are pursuing it from a none supplying of the goods. It's been a long drawn out proses over many weeks.
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?