13262538

My husband is clearly hiding assets , closing his company

Customer Question

My husband is clearly hiding assets , closing his company setting up same one different name moving assets into mothers name claiming she bought it for half the price , put money in girlfriends name abroad, refusing to hand in court ordered financial discloser paper work .. I think he has hidden trusts in children's names too how can i find them and what can i do to make him had in paperwork ???will courts draw inference if we cant find assets ???

How far have the divorce proceedings reached?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we had fdr in June .he handed in answers to questions 2days before hearing but not giving full disclosure, bank statement missing, He did not answer or provide pension accounts ( which is a pension set up himself and he is a trustee, i also believe it is off shore as have seen paperwork to show this ) withhis pension he purchased land in 2012 with 7garges that have rental income , he then has stated in the past 8 months he had sold them for half the purchase price . I have found them on land reg in his mothers name . He has provided no evidences of monies exchanged.we are now having them valued . he liquidated his company in the year he left the fmh march 12 then filed for D in march 13 " ( he was living with Mother ) but we were still together " trying" for that year . Then has started up identical company under slightly different name same staff, he also has interest in others business which he now denies .

he refused to sign over access to liquidators accounts , list is endless , the date for discloser given by the court was 22/8 . My solicitor has written a letter to no response.

i have now found out he may well be living with girlfriend that the was having affair with just before he filed for divorce .they are living quite the lavish life stlye even tho he says he earns 9 ,000 a year , holidays , hotels etc .

we have 3 day ttrial in nov

What is the value of the assets - including those that he has tried to hide?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

.la

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Clare i didn't realise this is not private please cancel and remove asap

You will have the option of locking the matter for privacy at the end if you wish - in any event you have not put anything down that identifies you
Please let me know if you wish to continue
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i feel i have , please mark as private now. Keep the money as it was my mistake . Please

let me know when this has been made private or removed .

I shall ask for a refund for you