12826847

Demolition of attached bungalow

Customer Question

HiMy neighbour's house is attached to mine (originally one house with attached bungalow)The main house was eventually split into 2 dwellings and access to the bungalow sealed off.The person in the bungalow now wants to demolish it and build a terrace of 4x2 bedroom houses. Do I have any say in this? If legal could I claim any compensation?Kind RegardsHeather XXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

I really would like an answer to this question so please go ahead and see if you can find an expert who can answer...perhaps someone familiar with the Party Wall Act. I think it is perhaps covered by this but as a non legal person reading it I find it all a bit confusing

thanks

Heather

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The company inform me that I asked for a refund? which they have now given me. The service has been very poor and I am more that surprised that you cannot find an expert with Property Law Knowledge.

Certainly would not use you again

Heather