12826847

I have received two speeding tickets for separate offences

I have received two speeding tickets for separate offences on the same day by different police forces but I always drive on speed restricted roads using the cruise control on my van could I appeal against this and they would drop the NIP.
Steve
You don't appeal NIPs. You just reject the fixed penalty offer and invite them to take you to court which may or may not happen. They do forget sometimes.
You should be aware though that if this is a GATSO camera then the chances that your cruise control will be considered more accurate than a GATSO device are not high I'm afraid.
Either way, you still need to complete the S172 request naming the driver or they will just charge with failing to identify which carries the higher penalty and then your points fall away as they are not relevant to that offence.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the camera was in the back of a mobile van setup

A laser gun is not as accurate as a GASTO but its likely to be considered more accurate than cruise control I'm afraid.