75100385

Entered into contract with Home Heating Solutions Dundee with

Entered into contract with Home Heating Solutions Dundee with £950.00 deposit paid on July 13th. Contract cancelled by me 2 days later and despite promises to return the money nothing has happened apart from all sorts of excuses as to why it has not been. Phone calls now are just ignored by saying they will call back but never do,recorded delivery letters also have elicited nothing
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this recorded delivery and keep a copy.

Alex Watts :

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You need to complete form 1b

Alex Watts :

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/taking-action/small-claims

Alex Watts :

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

Alex Watts :

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £3,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Thank you Alex that seems clear and hopefully it will produce results.