12826847

I am invited to interview in Hatfield (Herts) police station

I am invited to interview in Hatfield (Herts) police station I do not know why/when/ except there has been an allegation. I understand I can have a Duty Criminal lawyer for free, How do I find one in Hatfield ???? the day is Sept. 18th.
So you need a solicitor in Hatfield?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes as I can't think of taking one from Cheltenham where I live also I know absolutely nothing about this allegation as Dc Tipper 1692 says I will be told when I. get there. The 2x questions he asked (identification) seems to suggest 1959-1962. I also need some one as my hearing is not good.

I am sorry but its probably some nonsense about historical sexual abuse. Nothing else would likely lead to the wasting of police resources from such a long time ago.
You can talk to Edwards Vaziraney here
http://www.edwardsvaziraney.co.uk
who are based in Kent I think but would travel that far for the right case
Or Lawtons on
http://www.lawtonslaw.co.uk
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thankyou, it all seems to put a lot of people to a lot of inconvenience which is why I was looking for a Hatfield local. Where is lawtonslaw based? bearing in mind I have no real stuff to tell anyone.M.

You definitely do need a solicitor for this type of allegation. Do not be interviewed alone.
Lawtons are based in Hertford I think.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thankyou, you have been extremely helpful. A+A+ M.