12826847

I the letter from dbs which referral from my ex-manager about

Customer Question

I the letter from dbs which referral from my ex-manager about my dismissal following allegations of neglect of duties on 27/8/14 but I have been resign from this company for 6 months and working with another care agency instead after resign. this is a false allegation because at all time when I work with ex-employer I always have positive feed back from all clients including the client who I have been accusing I am neglect him. the ex-company website still put my compliment feed back to advertised the company which is contrast from they try to make false allegation to dbs about me. could you please help me what I SHOULD D NEXT.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

You say they have contacted DBS about this - what have DBS done about it so far?

JACUSTOMER-48e8tg8o- :

they just send me the letter to inform me and they will review the case. I can send all information I have to them which is related to the situation

Ben Jones :

There is no need, it will not affect the situation. There is nothing stopping the employer from making a referral to the authorities if they believe that you have done something wrong. You may be innocent and not done anything at any time nd they could simply be doing this based on incorrect information, but if they suspect something they have a duty to report it. Just because they have contacted DBS does not mean you are guilty or that anything will happen - the DBS will investigate this separately and they will have a thorough investigation before any formal decision is taken., You will be able to defend yourself and help them with any evidence and it is certainly not guaranteed that any formal action will be taken against you.

JACUSTOMER-48e8tg8o- :

ok what I should do next because after I have resign from the ex-company. I receive the thank you letter from the client who the ex-manager has been accusing me, I am neglect him. can I send that information to the dbs

Ben Jones :

you can send any evidence you have and think it may help. What happens next is that they will investigate these issues themselves - they could ask you to attend to see them and speak to them, so they can ask you questions. They will also probably contact the employer for more information and they could speak to other people in the workplace who may have witnessed what you are alleged to have done. Similarly, they could speak to the person who is the victim, or their family

Ben Jones :

I am just leaving the office but will work from home so will respond this evening as soon as I get back, you will get an email to advise of this, thanks

Ben Jones :

Hi, do you ave any further questions in relation to this?