UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Unfortunately I have been caught up in this Super keytone plus

Unfortunately I have been caught up in this Super keytone plus scandal. I went for the 14 day free trial paying postage only only to find the company had taken £79.95 twice from my current account. I immediately phoned my bank, alsospoken to visa debit and trading standards, this was the end of July no one seems to be able to give me an answer as to getting a refund. It happend the end of August, this time taking £82.90 and £84.90, but this time the bank has refunded these amounts. I have written to thecompany but have not received any correspondence from them to date and they will answer phone calls. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
I would suggest that you keep pushing your bank for refunding you as they have already refunded the August payments and should be able to refund the July ones as well.
If you do not have luck with your bank, you should lodge a formal complaint with the bank and as a final option, you may sue the company which has taken your payments without permission. However there is no guarantee that you will get your money back especially if the company is overseas based.
May I help further?