31090051

I want to erect a 2 metre fence along my garden,as my wife ( 70 )has never got over the te

I want to erect a 2 metre fence along my garden,as my wife ( 70 )has never got over the terrorisation by my next door neighbour,we don't feel safe in our house,as our neighbours are very antisocial.we are both disabled I have Epilepsy,and my wife has difficulty walking,they erected a fence after terrorising my wife.iI have been in court over him,
We're like exhibits in a damn zoo,when they're friends call and the booze flows freely. Can I build this fence or not in Scottish law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
You can build the fence to a maximum of two metres at the back and one metre at any point past the front elevation.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.