UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Can you please help with an appeal for a general visitors visa

Can you please help with an appeal for a general visitors visa appeal although the refusal letter states that there is a slim chance of re-consideration .
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
What are you questions please?
What would you like to know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like guidance in making an appeal my retired aunts has been refused entry in the UK due to no bank statements also officer not satisfied that she'll return to zimbabwe. They said the evidence provided is all unsatisfactory all I need is guidance to appeal thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to know how to make an appeal please.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
In respect of appealing the matter, you would need to fill in form IAFT-2 , please see the following link:
https://formfinder-servicegovuk-production.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/iaft2-post-191211-eng.pdf?1374068755
In the form you will need to state reasons why you believe that the decision was incorrect. You need to then post the appeal form by following the instructions on the first page.
You will need to fill in the form and pay the £140.00 pounds or £90.00 pounds tribunal depending if you want an oral or paper Hearing.
You need to be aware that the appeal process can take between 7-9 months. Even if there is a slim chance I was recommend that you ask for a reconsideration to speed up the process, if not you have always go the appeal the fall back on.
I therefore recommend that you appeal and write a letter of reconsideration at the same time.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok will look at everything again after work and come back to you . Thank you very much
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If you are happy with service provided kindly rate my answer so i can get credited for my time. We can then continue to correspond if you have any further question.