UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Power of attorney changes

My late husband and myself owned a property oversees jointly. We both signed a document to give power of attorney to a relative in the country where the property is. Now I want to sell property , so I need to give permission for the sale. How can I go about selling the property own my own. The lawyers in the country where the property is want me to provide a document from lawyers here so I can give sole permission for the sale of the property. Where can I go and get help on this as soon as possible
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
You need to go to a solicitor here and get them to draw up the specific form of permission required by the lawyers in the other country where your property is situated.
May I help further?