75100385

Unfair parking seign

Customer Question

Unfair parking seign

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Could you please explain the situation a little more?

JACUSTOMER-go7trtzu- :

Small excluded car park seigns not promenent at night got a ticket month later caught on camera not visibie or seigned

JACUSTOMER-go7trtzu- :

To late

Alex Watts :

But its from a private firm rather than Council?

JACUSTOMER-go7trtzu- :

You have not answered to my satesfa tio

JACUSTOMER-go7trtzu- :

The answer is not to my satesfaction so no payement as you have stated prevuly can yuo claarfy this

JACUSTOMER-go7trtzu- :

Your answar is very poorindead in fact usless

Alex Watts : I need more information before I can help you.
Alex Watts : Is this a council fine or private company? Who is the issuer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you scrued me for £38 your answer was useless my fine now cost me £88 canyou justefy thes as stated no fee if not satesfied

Any billing questions might I invite you to contact customer services.

I need to know who the issuer of the fine is in order to help you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Abort my question as you cannot give a strate answer just take my money and you scrued me out of it

I need to know WHO issued the ticket.

Was it the Council? Then I can give you the answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
You stated if not satesfied no payement you took payement without an answer ot my question this is extortion what is your answer now justefy that
need to know WHO issued the ticket.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You took my money before an answer cheeted me out of£38 give it backnow

You need to contact billing for that as an expert I have no access to that.

Please let me know whether it was the council or not that issued the fine so I can help.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you still haven geven an answer you are stalling and abusing me lm going public unless my money is returned

Please email customer services about the money.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why you ovesly endorce whats happened

Ok well quite simply if it is a private firm rather than the council you do not have to pay it.

Fines of these kind are a civil matter and they have no more right to fine you than say anyone else such as your neighbour. If they try and take you to court they would need to show there was a contract, you understood their terms and that they suffered a loss of some sort.

If they fail to prove any one if these points then a claim would fail. If it went to court then they are likely to recover less than £10 for any loss.

So in short there is nothing in law that says you have to pay it,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

U7okjy767ikk3r4

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have unfinished buisness just payed my fine of£ 60 you have cost another£38 thats grate buisness if youcanget it

I do not understand what you are asking me?

If you have a billing question you need to contact customer services as I indicated above.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When just answertold me no charge if notcompleetly sTesfied with answer why did they take my money before theanswer is this not a con ifnot what do you call it a joke

Sorry could you please explain in english with full sentences so that I may understand?