12826847

Hi AJ this person is new landlord having bought freehold in

Customer Question

Hi AJ this person is new landlord having bought freehold in july 1914 We have flat above shop, and we fear he is trying to take over our flat.He has been harassing me for the last ten years ever since they moved in next door,and took over shop below our flat. He is now taking my daughter to a Tribunal on the 9th SEPT,as she had had a lot of trouble from him,and she stopped paying service charges,as he had cut off our water supply,she did this to stop him from harassing me.I am an elderly retired woman,my daughter is 1st named on mortgage I hope you will be able to advise me on this matter
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

What exactly is the landlord doing to try and take the flat other than the harassment?

Are you worried the landlord's insolvency will affect you?

AJ