75100385

I booked a Thomson cruise Israel, Turkey, Aegean 15/9 depart

Customer Question

I booked a Thomson cruise Israel, Turkey, Aegean 15/9 depart 2 weeks 2 rooms so supplement 1 person in it. Have disabled son so going on respite. Carer was unwell and let us down. Phoned Thomson to ask for different date. Had to go earlier, thought it was same itinerary. Obviously Ashdod was out due to problems there. But we ended up on Turkey and Black Sea cruise. They had already charged us for previous cruise £6352 for both of us. When we fell into travelling within 27 days they advised we would lose all monies. So we had no alternative. They said no longer any deluxe which we paid for. No longer close airport. Found whilst on board that 3 passengers had booked up to 10 days previously and it cost between £590 each and £694. We are livid. What can we do?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Do you have travel insurance please ?
Alex Watts : When you say no longer close to the airport have they moved it?