75100385

question is I was hurt in a medical mess up I got a solicitor

Customer Question

question is I was hurt in a medical mess up I got a solicitor who told me how to complain to a trust to which I did my surgeon had already informed me that he could no longer help me . then I got reply from trust appolagetic to what had happened to me and on the bottom was a footnote that I was still under said surgeon so solicitor said they could go no further. and told me to find another solicitor to which I have tried and because I have been turned for legal help from first no one will help me I have spoken to a barrister and he informed me the help igot from first legal help was badly done

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

To be clear your current Solicitor declined to act and you are not entitled to legal aid, have I got that right?

JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

it was a win no fee

Alex Watts : Ok and why did the solicitor stop acting for you?
JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

Because the reply i got from the the trust complaint said that it was sorry for the way u were treated . And on the bottom of the reply from the trust was that i was still under the surgeon . The solicitor said that because of this they declined to go any further , and that i could approach other legal firms i did and they said that the other firm had stopped they could not take it up

JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

The complaint i sent in was the standerd letter of complaint to the trust

JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

One appointment i thought i was going to be late so my wife rung the secretary of the surgeon and the reply she got was from the surgeon was u should have had a letter saying cancelled but we hadnt the secretary then said to my wife it was cancelled in interest

JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

My interest

Alex Watts : Did they consider prospects fell below 50% if success?
JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

They did not say

Alex Watts :

Is the medical evidence against you, is that what they are saying?

JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

No what medical evidence my wife noticed a document in my records that dissapeared all i was told that because ths my surgeon had not finnished with me they said they could not go any further , but when i try to see him im rebuffed , i am suffering with surfical hernias he promised to repair the plastic surgery i just cant understand why i cannot get help from anybody as this solicitor has dropped it even my father was prepared to remorgage just so i could go private

JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

Sorry about spelling mistakes

Alex Watts :

Had your own Solicitor taken this on a no win no fee basis please?

JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

Yes they took it on no win nofee

JACUSTOMER-mzk5k2r7- :

About 5 months ago sorry for late reply as i have been ill