13262538

Good evening. My question is regarding my childs biological

Good evening.
My question is regarding my child's biological father dodging child maintenance.
This man has not seen my child for the last ten years. He is a highly qualified professional. He lives in a big house with the value over £350.000
When we first claimed he was supposed to pay £400 a month, then he kept changing his employment status now the child payment is £23 / week. I am positive that he is working as a highly paid contractor so his income wouldn't show when CAS looks at his earnings.
He is Chinese. And he has lived and worked in the uk for the last 13 years. Although my son has EEA residence Card and there is no hassle regarding his immigration status. I still think this man should assist my child to obtain whatever status HE has.
What should we do?
Thank you for your help
Helen
How old is the child and what evidence do you have of the father's lifestyle?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare,
Thank you for your prompt response. I am sorry I didn't give you the full information as it will be a very log story and I didn't expect you to respond so promptly.
My Son is 10. He was born in London when the after and I both were studying in universities. He forced me to have an abortion in China but the doctor told him it was dangerous due to my condition at the time but e insisted. I decided to have the baby and I came back to London. He came back to study in Imperial college doing a master in mechanical engineering and he never spoke to me he never wanted to see the baby. He threatened me not to tell his parents in China so I didn't. My son and I lived in China with my now Husband ( Irish ) for 8 years and we all moved back to the uk permanently 10 months ago. The biological father sent us £100 every month for about 9 years when we were in china. He has done well in his study and career he went to Leeds to do a PHD and started doing guest speeches since 2006. I have all the evidence from the website and the school.
Last December we started with CSA to claim child support with him. That's the situation I described during the last message to you. We suspected his behavior so we heckled him up. He has a company set up under his name and his wife . The registered address is a home address. I have the pictures from google it is a street of family houses and I also checked out the value of the property it was bought in 2008 for the value of stated in the last message.
He didn't use his real email to register the company.
Before we got here he had been working as a highly skilled professional in the company called BOdycote sKemerdale. Maybe as a contractor I am not sure. But he was definitely there we had the evidence from his national speeches.
Clare, I already knew he was very dishonest because he wanted nothing to do with us of course he would hide every penny in earning. The CSA kept calling to inform me of his Ganges in status so the amount dropped from £92 a week to £23. He only started pay £23, on top of that is the appears e owed me since he heard us chasing him. He stopped payin for almost half a year I guess he was angry.
Clare, I feel stranded because he I playin the law and no one can get to him? In China he could dodge thigs as it is a country without the proper law. But here in the UK, he I a highly recognized professional yet he sill plays out of the law?
My husband and I have a very happy home for our three children, my son and my two stepdaughters. My son and I have 5 year residence card as EEA family members. And I don't think there will be a problem applying for remain I leave in five years time.
But I would like my child to have the right as his biological father can ensure, although he is not cooperative.
I found out his number online and his home address, but I do not want to contact him as he will be all prepare to hide his earrings again.
His company is called Meng Technology Limited. No other Info as in what he does. Very dodgy but CSA is lazy they are not doing what they are supposed to do.
I sorry to bombar you wih this email. It is a bit long. But you know Clare , I felt finally I can count on a professional for some answers.
Helen
Is he a Director of that company - and can you access the last annual accounts.
If so does he get dividends paid to him
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Clare. He is the director of the company. He also appointed hi wife as the director. On his accounts that shows on line, everything was zero. He is possibly gettin everything paid I to his wife as dividends.
When did the CSA do the last assessment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A few months ago. CSA also thinks he is hiding things but they will have to wait for the annual return which makes me worry. As this man apparently has changed his company secretary last year, he was the secretary and his wife was the director. He quit the position and appointed himself to be the director, his wife stays in the position as another director. I believe when he changes things like this the annual return will need to be delayed or appear to be zero. But still I am not sure.
Looking forward to your reply
Helen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Meng Technology Ltd
69 Swanpool Lane, Aughton, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 5AY
About
Meng Technology Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered on 17 April 2013, about 1 year and 4 months ago. [Help improve this page, update it]
Key Data
Company Name Meng Technology Ltd
Status Active
Category Private Limited Company
Company Number 08492700
Registered Address 69 Swanpool Lane
Aughton
Ormskirk
Lancashire
L39 5AY
Country Origin United Kingdom
Incorporation Date 17 April 2013
Company Age 1 year and 4 months
Classification (SIC) Non-specialised wholesale trade (46900)
Returns
Latest Returns 8 January 2014 (7 months ago)
Next Returns Due 5 February 2015 (5 months left)
Accounts
Latest Accounts Not Filed
Next Accounts Due 17 January 2015 (4 months left)
Accounts Category No Accounts Filed
Mortgages
Charges 0
Outstanding 0
Part Satisfied 0
Full Satisfied 0
Previous Names
Meng Techonolgy Ltd. Changed on 22 July 2013
Financial Figures
We have no accounts on record for Meng Technology Ltd. The next accounts are due for 17 January 2015.
Cash In Bank
Not Reported
Total Assets
Not Reported
Current Liabilities
Not Reported
Net Worth
Not Reported
Balance Sheet
Mortgages
Meng Technology Ltd has not reported any mortgage charges.
Company Appointments
Meng Technology Ltd has 3 appointments, of which 2 are current and 1 have resigned.
Mrs Li Lu
Status
CURRENT
Type Director
Residence United Kingdom
Nationality Chinese
Date of Birth April 1979
Occupation Meng Techonolgy
Appointed 17 April 2013
Address Aughton
Ormskirk
Lancashire
L39 5AY
Mr Hang Meng
Status
CURRENT
Type Director
Residence England
Nationality Chinese
Date of Birth July 1976
Occupation Managiing Director
Appointed 6 January 2014
Address Aughton
Ormskirk
Lancashire
L39 5AY
Mr Hang Meng
Status
RESIGNED
Type Secretary
Nationality Nationality Unknown
Appointed 17 April 2013
Resigned 20 September 2013
Address Aughton
Ormskirk
Lancashire
L39 5AY
Company Accounts
No Company Accounts Available
Annual Returns
Annual Return (AR01 LATEST SOC)
08/01/14 Full List
13/01/14 Statement Of Capital;gbp 100
Filed on: 13 Jan 2014
Filing History
Director Appointed Mr Hang Meng (AP01)
Director Appointed Mr Hang Meng
Filed on: 12 Jan 2014
Appointment Terminated, Secretary Hang Meng (TM02)
Appointment Terminated, Secretary Hang Meng
Filed on: 18 Nov 2013
Company Name Changed Meng Techonolgy Ltd.
Certificate Issued On 22/07/13
Change Of Name 11/07/2013 (CERTNM RES15)
Certificate Issued On 22/07/13
Change Of Name 11/07/2013
Filed on: 22 Jul 2013
Notice Of Change Of Name Nm01 - Resolution (CONNOT)
Notice Of Change Of Name Nm01 - Resolution
Filed on: 22 Jul 2013
Certificate Of Incorporation
General Company Details & Statements Of;
Officers, Capital & Shareholdings, Guarantee, Compliance
Memorandum Of Association
Model Articles Adopted: Private Limited By Shares (NEWINC MODEL ARTICLES)
Certificate Of Incorporation
Memorandum Of Association
Model Articles Adopted: Private Limited By Shares
Filed on: 17 Apr 2013
What do you know about his lifestyle?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only know about the big house he lives in. It is a family house and I am certain it is his. He just had a baby a few months ago, for someone struggling with money it wouldn't be wise to have another baby right? I am guessing
I am not able to know more about his life. He never contacts us and the CSA didn't I've me his address. I found him on google.
I have evidence of him being an achieve academic and his speeches for many years recent.
Just to check - do you usually deal with the CSA by letter or on the telephone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They called us many times so we would talk about matters on the phone I called them two regarding how I do not believe this man should pay so little as child maintenance. Why? Do you suggest me writing to them? It is straight forward on the phone and time consuming via letters, I though.
I really need some advice on agencies or organizations who can press charges on this man, by checkling on his work and specialized area of his company, CSA seems to have stopped helping. What worries me the most is when annual return is due he is still able to do something to hide his true earnings.
Hi Helen
Always deal with the CSA by letter - as you have discovered that are less than helpful on the phone and give differing advice at different times.
Instead write to them - and if they phone you always follow it up with a letter confirming what you understood them to tell you.
This gives you the paper trail of evidence you need with them
For now write to them and ask them to conduct a re-assessment on the basis that he is receiving dividends on which he has not been assessed
Once that has been completed if it does not give the result you are looking for then you need to apply for a Variation base don the fact that his lifestyle does not match his declared income.
You can check who owns his property at the Land Registry - and an enquiry agent could also identify any other assets that he has
This group
www.nacsa.org.uk
may also be able to assist.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much Clare. My last concern is, I have no evidence of him getting dividends I am only guessing but I am quite certain. Would they look at him jut because I say I think he must be getting dividend?
Thank you so so much for your answer I will write to CSA instead of calling.
Helen