13262538

Will she have to go to a directions hearing again then a full

Will she have to go to a directions hearing again then a full hearing as before, or direct to the court
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Things are not as bleak as it sounds but the matter will have to be dealt with under Civil not Criminal Law.
Your daughter needs to have an urgent hearing for an Order to be made allowing the Police to recover the children and place them in her care - possibly permanently
The Form for that is here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c003-eng.pdfand it can be issued immediately
At the same time she can apply to enforce the Child Arrangement Order and the form for that is here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c079-eng.pdf
As you can see imprisonment is one of the options that the court can decide to exercise
since there are existing proceedings the fee should be £95
If the forms are filled in and taken to the court in the morning there is a possibility of an emergency hearing tomorrow afternoon so that the Police can be asked to trace the child and return the child to the motherI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details