13262538

The mother of my child has took my child on holdiay to ibiza.

The mother of my child has took my child on holdiay to ibiza. he is only 1 years old. she has gone with family. all who have internet access as are posting things on social media. She told me she would let me know they got there safe but hasn't. she gave me no flight info, nothing. (although i found it out myself so i know the flight landed and i know they all at hotel), however is there anything i can do about this? surely she should tell me she arrived safe with my son?
i have contact order where he stays overnight.
Are you named on the Birth Certificate - and does your ex have a residence order?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes to both.

In that case since she has a Residence Order your ex is allowed to take the child out of the country for up to 28 days at a time
However it is common courtesy to give you the flight and accommodation details.
If you ever have to go back to court you can ask the court to make an Order stating that
I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok what order would i ask for to have this please?

It is a specific issue order - but it is NOT worth applying for it as a stand alone order