13262538

Good morning, following my case that you know already. I have

Good morning, following my case that you know already. I have been charged by the police and now going to court on the 19 of september. Although Police has written that because they charged me with not enough evidence the court can decide that im not guilty, i still have the right to seek mediation to see my son. Can you provide me a pre court mediation service for me to arrange childcare visit please? Jonathan.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You can find a Mediation Service local to you and your ex using this service
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.