75100385

My Train was delayed into Haymarket station yesterday by 2

My Train was delayed into Haymarket station yesterday by 2 hours I missed my connection
With missing that connection I then could not make the training course I was to attend in Dyce at 5:30pm this course was £138.00 non refundable. I was scheduled to arrive at 4 pm
With not attending the training course on wednesday which is safety training for helicopter escape I was not qualified to catch my scheduled helicopter flight this morning to the oil rig were I work.
The next available flight to that oil rig is next week . I am presently making a finantial loss of £495.00 a day can I claim compensation for these losses
Thanks Dave
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Do you have any form of insurance please?
Customer: No insurance
Alex Watts :

Its bad news then I am afraid.

Alex Watts :

If you look at the national rail conditions of carriage, it makes no warranty express or implied as to the punctuality of their trains.

Alex Watts :

Further their terms exclude any claim for such consequential loss as a result of late running.

Alex Watts :

If the operator runs a delay repay scheme then you can get the cost of the ticket back.

Alex Watts :

I am sorry if this is not the answer you are looking for and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Alex Watts :

Customer: Thank you its the answer I expected but not the one I wanted to here