13262538

Hi If my wife states she wants to seperate for arguments

If my wife states she wants to seperate for arguments sake on the 1st of the month, but we are still living in the same house. Going on family outings, sharing meals the only thing we are not doing is sharing a bed. Then 2 to 3 weeks later is going on dates which she has admited with the same man, staying over at his house and also going away on a holiday for 10 days, intercourse has taken place. Is this classed as adultery? As she thinks because she has said she wants to seperate she thinks she can just carry on without thinking of the consequences.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
So long as you are still married then id they have a sexual relationship it is adultery.
However it is easier to divorce her on the grounds of Unreasonable Behaviour id a divorce is what you want.
Please ask if you need further details