Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I was given a bad check for 200,000EUR.

Customer Question

I was given a bad check for 200,000EUR. It was written in such a way it is not collectible.

It was written by HSBC Egypt on an bank account maintained in HSBC UK. What can i do?

I tried to attach a copy of the check but software not working

I wrote bad email my correct email is - let modify the question. Can we sue HSBC Egypt for fraud as they issued the check on a UK bank account but wrote it in such a way it can not be deposited. Can i send you a copy of the Check.

***@******.***

thanks

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Alex Hughes : My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : Why were you sent this cheque?