75100385

Hi, I have received an email from this Auer Witte Thiel demanding

I have received an email from this Auer Witte Thiel demanding me to pay a membership which I have not registered. They say They my personal info as my bank accounts and that I must pay this debt that I do not owe as I never give my credit card or bank account.
They say that if I dont pay before Sept, 17- 2014 I would be put into court or a lawyer in situ would claim me this debt (171€).
I´m sure I have never registered in this kind of pages (c-date - interdate) but I´m a bit afraid because of my ignorance and because my character or education, probably too weak but I can´t help it. I have even checked my bank movements in 2013 and there is no charge to this page. Can you assist me in some way legally??- I´ve asked friends and my girlfriend and they say not to pay, I even asked my bank and they said not to pay, just to ignore them. By the way I live in Spain and I´m not sure if you can help as Spanish laws may be different. Thank you in advance.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Do not worry. Even if they issued you proceedings, they would have to serve these upon you.

Alex Watts :

Once you get them you can contest jurisdiction and say it should be heard in the UK

Alex Watts :

Given the value it would be a small claim, legal costs are not recoverable and therefore commercially for such a low sum it would not be worth it

Alex Watts :

So in short - do not send payment

Alex Watts :

If you did not sign up you do not owe it. Do not be bullied

Alex Watts :

Customer:

OK, I will follow your advice but I still have a doubt.

Customer:

I live in Spain, will you advice be legally good as I live with the spanish laws?

Alex Watts :

Yes it would be a similar process as within the EU

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you?

Customer:

No, thank you. I will try to get sleep.