29905560

I have been made redundant. My gardening leave was due to finish

Customer Question

I have been made redundant. My gardening leave was due to finish 30th September , however I found another role .So I have sent in the form allowing me to bring forward my end date. I have made this the 08 09 2014 i.e the date I will start the new job. I have phoned my company via the call centre and they have informed me that they received the letter and would confirm by email that my date has been changed . this may just be my paranoia but what if I start my new job and they haven't changed the end date .I believe this is a breach of contract what can I do please if they haven't confirmed my end date and I start with my new company will they say I now cannot have my redundancy

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does your contract actually say you cannot have two jobs?
Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Does your contract actually say you cannot have two jobs?